The Ibcli is a simple command line tool that lets you do some (mostly) powerful things. It leverages the Infoblox api, but provides a wrapper to the more complex (and detailed) API calls with a simple command line syntax.

It also lets you create batch scripts so you can configure an Infoblox SDB without writing any scary perl.

THIS PRODUCT IS IN NO WAY SUPPORTED BY INFOBLOX !

Do not call Infoblox support expecting help, do not hassle them because this cli doesn't work. I wrote this tool in my spare time because I wanted the functionality. If you have questions or bug fixes, email me : 'horne-ibcli (at) slc.com.au

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

There is something new

I'd like to announce 'NIOS Mobile' (or NiMob if you prefer).

This is a sweeping change and the replacement to ibcli.

Yes I've decided that it's time to retire the CLI (you can keep using it, I guess) and and move to an interface that makes more sense in this day and age.

You can find all the details here:

http://www.slc.com.au/home/nimob

This is, of course a beta release. YMMV.

No comments:

Post a Comment